Mrs. Mazzei's 4th Grade Classroom Supply List:
Please, let Mrs. Mazzei know if financial difficulties affect your student's ability to get any of these supplies!
- Two (2) dozen #2 pencils
- One (1) twelve or twenty-four pack of colored pencils
- One (1) pencil sharpener with cover to catch shavings
- Two (2) highlighters (different colors)
- One (1) pack of red pens for self-checking
- One (1) packs of wide rule notebook paper
- One (1) 1 inch 3 ring binder
- Five (5) marble covered composition books (2 black, 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 green if possible)
- Two (2) large glue sticks or four (4) small glue sticks
- Two (2) packs of 4" x 6" index cards
- One (1) pair of "ear buds" (headphones
$3.50 for Students' Homework Planner
- Two (2) packs of copy paper
- Four (4) boxes of tissues
- One (1) large bottle of hand-sanitizer (Purell if possible)
- Ziploc style bags: quart, gallon, or 2 gallon
items listed on the supply list may need to be re-supplied throughout
the year. I will write any needed supplies in the students' planner.
Also, classroom space is limited. When unnecessary items create as
over crowded situation, I will ask the student to take these items home.
following items will be provided for students:
Crayons, markers, pens, scissors, protractors, compass, and rulers.
Calculators are provided also, these are the calculators approved for
The following items are not necessary for class:
2. Pencils with any items attached that would detract from learning.
3. Pencil sharpeners that do not catch the shavings.
4. Gel pens
5. Backpacks with wheels
Please have the following items at home for your student’s homework:
2. Calculator only to check homework
I am looking forward to an exciting and productive school year! Your child's dedicated teacher,
Mrs. Linda Mazzei