Grievance Policy

If you have a concern regarding matters pertaining to your child, we ask that you follow the steps listed below.  This will ensure that all parties involved have an opportunity to help resolve the situation.

First, talk to your child’s classroom teacher about any problems you or your child are having in the classroom.  If the problem is not resolved, ask for a conference with the teacher, or teachers involved, and a principal.  Together we will create a plan to address the problem.  If the problem persists, contact the Buncombe County Schools Superintendent’s office:  232-4160.

District Grievance Policy 1740/4010 Link